Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The LapDome. Why? Seriously, why?

Not even the nerd in me can ever fathom even thinking about the possibility of considering the purchase of this ridiculous product.

But if I did, I'd only use it if I knew nobody would be looking. That's because if viewed from a bad angle (like a person facing you directly), it could appear as if I was doing something, let's say ... weird. You know, like using a laptop that wasn't an Apple. Because without being able to see what's under the cover, one would assume that I could be on any number of laptops. They'd probably think I'm using a Dell or an IBM of some sort - something icky. Without the iconic Apple logo in sight, they would never know...

If you're interested in the LapDome - or if you really want to verify that it's real - then then go to Pocket-link's site to check it out.

Update: I just noticed on the site that there exists another portion of the "ad" for the LabDome. And coincidentally, it's an Apple! Probably a MacBook Pro or maybe even an older PowerBook like the one yours truly still uses. Nonetheless, check it out below.

No comments: