Monday, December 24, 2007

But it got a 9.7 out of 10!

My brother used to be a big fan of Nintendo and of Mario. Now, he's all about Sega's Sonic. I rented "Sonic the Hedgehog" for the Playstation 3 because he really wanted to play it.

Me: Why are you playing this game? IGN.com gave it a 4.2 rating...out of 10.
Bro: Because it's fun, and Sonic's awesome.
Me: What if you had a Wii and Super Mario Galaxy?
Bro: I don't like Mario anymore. He's boring.
Me: Okay, but IGN.com gave Super Mario Galaxy a 9.7! Out of 10!
Bro: [yawn] Mario's boring now.
Me: Check out this video review of Super Mario Galaxy on youtube.
Bro: [yawn]
Me: 9.7 out of 10!
Bro: I wish I had an axe so I can destroy Nintendo and Mario.

Not much paraphrasing here. My brother really hates Nintendo and anything Mario-related. A few years ago, he was all about it. Bout it bout it.

I guess it's the kid in me that really wants him to want Mario. I want him to want to play Mario! Is that wrong?! Am I a fanboy? =X

1 comment:

g said...

oh brandon... lol. last time he was up in jersey i was playing mario with him on the DS. oh how things change...