Sunday, December 23, 2007

While You Were Away

Okay, I know I just posted an entry about dogs. Probably because Coco's the best dog I've ever known.

But I have to comment on something that has happened while I've been away.

Granted, I've only been away for three days.

Now, I know things can get out of hand when hanging out at my apartment (aka Club 501). We've gotten noise complaints in the past. The first ever complaint happened not too long ago. My roommate, Lennard, was playing his recently purchased bass. Probably 15 decibels too loud. The tennant who lived above him knocked on our door and asked him to lower it. The next complaint happened when a few of us decided we'd have a beatmaking contest on GarageBand. This time, the complaint came from the people that lived above my room. They didn't personally come down and ask us to stop; instead, they called our superintendent to notify us. According to my roommate, he arrived in a drunken stupor. I got 2nd place in the beatmaking contest.

Our most recent complaint was last night. Actually, that's inaccurate. I can't really say "our" because I wasn't even there. But I guess the use of my chairs, my couch, and my TV might hold me somewhat accountable. Either way, the police showed up. THE POLICE!

I only wish I was there to have witnessed law enforcement at our front door. I would've probably been scared shih tzu-less.

I called a few of the people that were there during the incident, and they seemed to brush it off like it wasn't a big deal. And apparently, the cops told whoever was at Club 501 to flush something down the toilet. It was probably a figure of speech. I'm sure he meant that they should flush their loudness down the toilet.

1 comment:

Drucio said...

Good thing he the cop didn't smell anything out of the ordinary.... haha or maybe he did and thats what he ment to flush somthing down the toilet hahaha.