Monday, January 28, 2008

Coke is one hell of a drink

I've decided to quit drinking soda, Coke in particular since I'm not big on Pepsi. Why? Here's a top 5 for ya.

Top 5 Reasons to Quit Drinking Coke


5. It's dangerous.




4. It makes me burpy. Burpy burpy burp.




3. It yellowens my teeth.




2. It stings the nostrils (when I drink it too fast).




1. It can stain your clothes.


That last one is the number one main reason why I'm going to stop drinking Coke. I was in my car, having a post-work Coke during my drive. It was your typical plastic bottle variety. I waited for a red light.

Boom. Red light action.

I grabbed the bottle with my right hand, and twisted the cap off with my left.

Awesome. I placed the opening on my sweet luscious lips.

Mmm.

Yum.

Sexy coke. You is a sexy beast.

Just a sip for now. I attempted to put the cap back on, and that's when I fumbled.




Lovely. Effing awesome. I sat there like an idiot with my hands in the air like I had just touched an alien's butt crack.

Moments later, I felt my balls getting slightly drenched with Coke. Perfecto. Just what I needed.

That's exactly why I'll only drink water for my drives. No stains, no problems. If I had been drinking water, I could've just ended up looking like I had crotch sweat or something, but whatever.

Heh. I like that. Crotch sweat.

Anyways, here are a few more pictures of this horrific accident.





Damn you Coke! Damn you!

No comments: