Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm so Lost right now

(just skip to the bottom for my new song if you'd like)

Lost season 1 was awesome.

Lost season 2 was pretty good.

Lost season 3 (first half) was way too focused on Jack, Sawyer, and Kate.

So I gave up. The episodes piled up in my DVR until I deleted all of them last spring.

As I've mentioned a few times, people keep telling me that season 3 got better.


Thus, I have queued Lost season 3 on Blu-ray Disc on my Netflix. I still have to return my Weeds season 1&2 on Blu-ray. Can't believe I've had those discs since November. I kept losing them, then finding them, and then losing them again. Good thing there are no late fees.

Anyway, tomorrow is the premiere of season 4. I'll have to DVR the series, but I can't watch until I'm done with season 3. I've been told that the episode will have plenty of answers. Answers to what? I don't have the slightest idea what happened in season 3.

So I beg you all ... please don't ruin anything for me. I may not be done with season 3 until March.

Again, do not spoil Lost for me. Or else ... or else, yaknow, the song below:


Don't Spoil Lost or Else ...
Written by Jones Johnson

I might get animalistic with my animal instincts
I'll be mad malicious and maybe cannibalistic
They won't find ballistics, but they'll ask "who the eff did this"
I won't be linked bitch, and you'll be another statistic



Hiyooooo

1 comment:

mur said...

dumbledore dies at the end of season 3