Friday, February 1, 2008

I think there's a game on Sunday


Giants vs. Patriots.

Blah blah blah.

At this point, I'm sure we all know what's going on with the Superbowl. All the media coverage has everybody talking like he/she is one of ESPN's 3,000 NFL analysts or something. Seriously though, they have too many analysts for the NFL, but they have one guy covering hockey. There should be no hockey coverage at all. Sorry to every hockey fan I know. All two of you.

Anyway, there are plenty of questions heading into this Sunday's game. Will the Pats go undefeated? Will the Giants upset them? Will Plaxico's prediction come true? Will I finally trim my pubes?

My answer to Plaxico is: highly unlikely, dumbass. All I hope for is a great game, awesome commercials, and food. I'm not sure where I'll be watching it, but I have a feeling that there'll be an Unofficial Superbowl Party @ Club 501 (yes, I live at an actual club).

To my readers who are also my friends: If you want to come, bring something. Chips, dip, drinks, real food, cuffs, cups, plates, girls, chairs, hookah, etc.

I also want to announce that I've had a great hair week. How did I come up with that conclusion? Well, I had 2 awesome hair days, and 2 good ones. Today is a pretty good hair day as well. Thus, they all add up to a great hair week.

Oh wait, sorry. Back to the topic. Yeah, below is my prediction. I've studied all the tapes, looked at the numbers, read all the reports, ran hundreds of simulations; I know what I'm talkin' about, baby.

Giants beat Patriots 35-32

Okay fine. That's what I want to happen. I'm sorry if I just want to see an insane upset. I want to witness the Pats cry because the 18 previous games mean nothing unless they win the 19th. I want to see a New York parade so that it messes up Super Tuesday (I accidentally watched The Today Show). I want to see back-to-back Superbowl wins from the Manning brothers. I want Gisele Bundchen.

Here's my actual prediction:

Patriots beat Giants something-something

Edit: Speaking of ESPN NFL analysts, I just found this on Digg. It's a video of Chris Berman flipping out and going nuts on his studio crew. Awesome. I forgot to actually digg it, so someone digg it for me. Thanks.



Clarification: One of our angry readers by the name of mur has left a comment stating that 32 points is an impossibility. I would like to take this opportunity to concede that the 35-32 prediction was a prediction made by a guest on Mike and Mike in the Morning on ESPN Radio. I simply copied it. I apologize for taking credit for it.

Also, 32 points is
NOT impossible:

4 TD's + 2 safeties = 32
4 TD's + 2 point conversion + 1 field goal = 32

I'll stick to the 35-32 prediction, Mr. Gleezy - oops, I meant mur.

7 comments:

jones johnson said...

Someone on Mike and Mike in the Morning on ESPN Radio (1050 in NJ/NY) predicted that score. I just copied him.

Drucio said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

jones johnson said...

Stop trolling, you fanboy. Fanboys are not allowed in here. Well, only Apple fanboys. That's it, JETS FAN aka MUR!

mrbluntface said...

you could also have 16 safetys

and plz calvin plz respond with somethin else besides "HAHAHA"... unless your keyboard is broken and only H and A buttons work.. oh i mean drucio

Drucio said...

all ive got to say to is... STAFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

want a sip from my care cup? \_/

OH WAIT ITS EMPTY!

jones johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jones johnson said...

Don't make bring out the ban hammer! Cuz I'll ban anybody who leaves inappropriate comments. Or even strange comments. See that? I just deleted my own comment prior to this one. Hmm... You know what? I take it back. I'll ban anybody who DOESN'T leave a comment.