Saturday, February 9, 2008

Dazzled and Confuzzled

I wanted to try something new with my hair last night instead of the usual natural side-part. So after work, and before a party last night, I opened up an old can of d:fi's Pliable Molding Creme and smothered it all over my hair.



That was a bad idea. My hair transformed from an elegant mass of waves into a helmet.

Dumb.

I was going to wash it off before the party, but the problem was I didn't have any conditioner. My hair wouldn't have been what I wanted it to be unless it was conditioned. I left it as is. It didn't look half bad.

When I arrived home from the party, I did not want to fall asleep with that much product in my hair. Product would get on the pillow, and if I turn during sleep, product would get all up in my grillface.

I somehow managed to stumble my way into the bathroom, and just wash the damn product off. It was a gamble considering I only used shampoo. I don't really remember if I tried to towel dry it, but I woke up looking like a fool.

I awoke to a head of hair with its own personality. It had its own waves. It parted on the wrong side. It did its own thang.


Maybe that's what hair does when you don't style it the way you want to. It goes off on its own tangent, and figures out what it wants to do with itself. From the picture above, you can see that the part is on the left side. However, I part it on the right. I really really like the waves that were created though. It's fantastic.

I think I need to nap.

3 comments:

Kevin Yen said...

wttf looks like ure hair is brown in pic

Tony said...

nice i didnt know you got your highlights this money

jones johnson said...

Commenting on the wrong thing foo